Barcelona is at the heart of the Cataluna province, and when you are visiting you will notice that there is a strong pride amongst locals for the history and culture of the area. In fact, many of our Barcelona apartments guests fall in love not just with Barcelona city but with the Catalan culture and its amazing food, creative energy and proud sense of independence.
This summer, we are celebrating Catalan culture with a new competition. Many of our guests return to stay in Barcelona apartments more than once, and take the opportunity to explore a bit further afield when they return. We have updated our city guide pages to give you more information about a surrounding Barcelona trip that you can take in a day to get to know the area and see more of the natural beauty as well as enjoy the buzz of the city.
Our new pages have all the information you need to visit the Dali museum and Dali house in the north, Porta Ventura theme park and Sitges beaches in the south, and the Montserrat monastery and Penedes wines region in the west.
Just answer these six questions about the areas around Cataluna and send your answers to us through our Contact Form or post them through PM on our Facebook page. You can consult our new city guide information pages for help with the answers!
The first one to answer all six questions correctly will win a set of suitcases (3 pieces) VALUED in 125 euros. All others to participate and send us the correct answers get a 5% OFF the rent over the next stay!
1. How many rooms are there in the Dali Museum at Figueras?
2. At what time of each day does the Boys Choir perform at the Montserrat Basilica?
3. How many loop the loops are there on the Dragon Khan roller coaster ride at the Port Aventura Theme Park?
4. True or False. You need to make a reservation in advance to visit the Dali House at Portlligat.
5. How many beaches are there in Sitges?
6. Which vineyard is the leading producer of cava in the Penedes wine region?
Now, be quick and send us your answers for your chance to win! And next time you stay in our Barcelona apartments, consider venturing further afield for a Barcelona trip to one of the fantastic sights around Cataluna.
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION:
– Competition ends July 30st 2011. Answers after that date are not subject to the prize. Winners will be published on the Enjoy Apartments Facebook page and in the August Newsletter.
– Suitcases to be picked up at our Barcelona offices by the winner or a delegate of the winner.
– Discount coupon will be sent to the winners (you must include your e-mail address therefor, do not forget!)