Your guide to ENJOY Barcelona during December
- December 22, 2021
Christmas is a very special time to visit Barcelona. The city turns into a sea of lights and you see… Read More
Sangria, the drink from Spain which everyone knows! A drink with a lot of different recipes, and that you can vary endlessly. But how prefer the Spaniards to drink sangria? This recipe is a perfect base to experience a delicious Spanish sangria!
The Sangria from a local
– 500 ml. Red wine
– 500 ml. Sprite or 7up
– 1 orange
– 1 lemon
– 1 cinnamon stick
– 1 clove
– 50 grams of sugar
– Dash of brandy or rum
1. Wash the lemon and orange and cut them into quarters. Remove the pips.
2. Add the lemon, orange and sugar with red wine in a carafe and add here the cinnamon stick, cloves and the rum. Put the mixture in the refrigerator at least half an hour so the flavors can withdraw good.
3.Make sure the Sprite / 7up is good cold and add it to the sangria. Mix it all good and the Spanish sangria is ready!
Tapas and Pinchos you can find anywhere in Spain.Pinchos are originally from the north of Spain and you should just see it as the upscale version of a tapas. Here are a few suggestions to make your luxury pinchos as himself.
*Soft goat cheese with fresh herbs and chilli rings
* Full cream cheese, avocado and crushed hazelnuts
* Tuna salad, onion rings, capers
* Grilled peppers, fresh buffalo mozzarella and oregano
* Cash Drawer with curry mayonnaise and hard boiled egg
* Drives mushrooms with brie and walnut
* Soft-boiled quail egg with pate and blueberry jelly
Last but not least: Tapas! There are many different types of tapas, and every restaurant in Spain has his own qualities. We select our top 3 tapas dishes:
Patatas bravas are potatoes in uneven shape to be fried in oil. Often the potatoes accompanied by a hot, spicy tomato sauce, salsa brava, which is poured on the patatas bravas and will served together.
In Spain they call it ‘ensaladilla rusa’. One of the most popular and always available tapas in Spain. There are potatoes, carrots, peas, tuna and shrimp in the salad. But do you like other things? throw it through!
A delicious Spanish recipe. supplies for the croquettes: olive oil, butter, flour, milk, meat, eggs, bread crumbs, sprigs of fresh parsley. Every restaurant makes them different, each one better than the other one!
Do you have a good recipe for sangria, Pinchos or Tapas? let us know on social media or a comment below… Enjoy your meal or drink!