We care about your privacy. We will need some information of you if we want to help each other out.
In order to offer you full transparency, here you can read which details we can ask for, and for what we are going to use them.
The details we will use from you can be:
- Name and surname -> We would like to know who we are going to welcome in our apartments, easily to contact you as wel before arriving.
- Phone number -> To get in touch before check-in, during your stay and arrange the check-out. (Deleted after the check-out)
- E-mail address -> Only after you subscribe we will use your e-mail address to get in touch with you!
- Copy of your passport -> We need this to put you in the visitors system of local authorities. (We are obligated to save this information for 3 years, after this we will destroy it)
- Credit Card or Bank details -> This is because of fraud prevention and we are obliged by law to save these details for over 6 months in case there are going to be any claims or problems. Don’t worry, none of your details will leave our office to a third party.
Enjoy Holidays SL
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 608, 8*C
08007 Barcelona, Spain
- YOUR RIGHTS You may exercise any of the rights described in this section before your applicable EnjoyApartments data controller and payments data controller by sending an email to [email protected] Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and request before taking further action on your request. 6.1 Managing your information. You may access and update some of your information through your account settings. If you have chosen to connect your EnjoyApartments account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date. 6.2 Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you (and which you cannot update yourself within your EnjoyApartments account). 6.3 Data access and portability. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible). 6.4 Data retention and erasure. We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. In certain jurisdictions, you can request to have all your personal information deleted entirely." Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information: We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an EnjoyApartments account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that EnjoyApartments account to prevent that member from opening a new EnjoyApartments account in the future. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, EnjoyApartments may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations. Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on EnjoyApartments, even after your EnjoyApartments account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers. Because we maintain EnjoyApartments to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time. 6.5 Withdrawing consent and restriction of processing. If we are processing your personal information based on your consent you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings or by sending a communication to EnjoyApartments specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (I) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (II) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (III) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (IV) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 6.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of EnjoyApartments override your own. 6.6 Objection to Processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require EnjoyApartments not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, EnjoyApartments will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask EnjoyApartments to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to [email protected] 6.7 Lodging complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities by filing a complaint with our Data Protection Officer who can be reached by the “Contact Us” section below or with a supervisory authority.
- SECURITY We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your Airbnb Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Airbnb Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
EnjoyApartments, Gran Via de les Cortes Catalanes 608, 8*C, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.